Disabled pregnant woman used as target practice (1 Viewer)

I read this article in the newspaper yesterday. Even though I'm fascinated by "true crime" (I read a lot of true crime books & watch all the true crime TV shows), this case actually shocked me. It takes a lot to shock me anymore. These people are the personifications of evil. There is nothing too bad that can happen to them. They are off the scale of evil. There is a show on Bio channel called Most Evil. The criminalologist on there has a scale of 1 to 22 for rating evil. These people are a 25. Even those who watched & allowed it to happen are as evil as the perpetrators against this truly innocent victim. :(

Jan

EDIT: Most Evil comes on Investigative Discovery not Bio channel. Saw the previews for it yesterday while watching true crime shows on ID.

Last edited:
What is most disturbing is the neighbors knew......

Apathy runs rampant......

We have got to stop posting this garbage on this forum. Every day, another thread "Something horrible, enjoy feelings of self-righteous indignation here!"

And don't give me the "then don't read it" line. I don't. But I still log on and see nice fun titles "man chops off puppies head, feeds brain to baby". It's gross, it's depressing.

Start a "Horrible Things" thread and keep it all there. It's all basically the same crap posted for the same reason so it all belongs together anyways. Or at least make the titles less descriptive.

Agreed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom