Disabled pregnant woman used as target practice (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I don't normally agree with capital punishment, but I think I could throw the switch on all of the animals involved in this poor womans death.

Disabled pregnant woman used as target practice - CNN.com
Dorothy Dixon ate what she could forage from the refrigerator upstairs, where housemates used her for target practice with BBs, burned her with a glue gun and doused her with scalding liquid that peeled away her skin.
They torched what few clothes she had, so she walked around naked. They often pummeled her with an aluminum bat or metal handle.
Dixon -- six months pregnant -- died after weeks of abuse.

I don't normally agree with capital punishment, but I think I could throw the switch on all of the animals involved in this poor womans death.

Disabled pregnant woman used as target practice - CNN.com

I just wonder who let a woman with 2 drug convictions, one as late as 2004 work as a a coordinator for a regional center that helps the developmentally disabled with housing and other services. I mean she has a history of drug abuse and serious economic troubles and nobody reacts when she let a mentally handicapped client move in with her and cashes her checks ?????????? Somebody besides the accused should feel very bad in this case

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_82SPkrB-SE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_82SPkrB-SE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

They should have to suffer an equal amount of evil before they are publicly executed.

No we need to do like the movie marathon man. Drill through their teeth and pick at there nerve after the tooth dies 3-4 days later start on another one. then water board them. I say we tie them to a weather ballon and let them float 20,000 feet then shoot the ballon down like the spy satellite.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_82SPkrB-SE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_82SPkrB-SE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

OMG... ^^^^^^^ that is just so wrong for this thread!! I am not sayin' I didnt laugh a little when I clicked play but I was shaking my head back and forth in a kinda "nooo he did not post that.."kind of motion....

No we need to do like the movie marathon man. Drill through their teeth and pick at there nerve after the tooth dies 3-4 days later start on another one. then water board them. I say we tie them to a weather ballon and let them float 20,000 feet then shoot the ballon down like the spy satellite.

sounds like a plan to me

We have got to stop posting this garbage on this forum. Every day, another thread "Something horrible, enjoy feelings of self-righteous indignation here!"

And don't give me the "then don't read it" line. I don't. But I still log on and see nice fun titles "man chops off puppies head, feeds brain to baby". It's gross, it's depressing.

Start a "Horrible Things" thread and keep it all there. It's all basically the same crap posted for the same reason so it all belongs together anyways. Or at least make the titles less descriptive.

Doesn't Everything Else Board mean, everything else? not everthing else except atricles about horrible people.

Seems like this lady had brainwashed her kids.... kinda wierd.... extremely sad...

Death penalty for all 5 simultaneously.

Read the story. Two are under the age of 18, which means they can't legally be executed. The murder charge should be limited to the one who actually hit her on the head and killed her; the others can all be charged with various other felonies. In fact, I'd be shocked if the prosecutor isn't bringing murder charges against all five, knowing that they won't stick for most of them, hoping to get some of the defendants to turn on the others.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom