Disappointed in our Defense (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I am not happy with our defense. Our defense is only good against rookie QB's or old veterans who don't have it anymore....

And we can't pressure the QB without blitzing.

And our outside linebackers are weak: Shanle couldn't cover Ray Rice on that TD.

Definitely disappointing.

Anyone know what Will Smith to deserve a personal foul? TV didn't show it.

Someone please explain to me why the D can't stop the underneath pass....

yesterdays game was not the best showing. You have to look at the defense as a whole and what they have done over the course of the season. I personally think that they have done a fine job. There have been some bad showings but they also bailed us out of several games.

I am not happy with our defense. Our defense is only good against rookie QB's or old veterans who don't have it anymore....

And we can't pressure the QB without blitzing.

And our outside linebackers are weak: Shanle couldn't cover Ray Rice on that TD.

Definitely disappointing.

Anyone know what Will Smith to deserve a personal foul? TV didn't show it.

I'd like to know also, I wish they had at least shown a replay of what happened.

in today's paper, quoted as saying it was for a late hit against an offensive lineman.

Going into this year my biggest concern was Run Defense. Of the 14 games we have played to this point the Run Defense has been much better than expected. Only 2 games has the Run Defense stunk. Atlanta and B'more. If you tackle and are not trying to strip the ball. We would not be having this discussion. They have to know when to go for the strip. It can not be done on every play.

On a blitz you have to make the hit on the QB. You can not allow him to extend the play when you miss him. That happen a few times on blitzes yesterday.

Needs! Pass Rusher! Pass Rusher! One tough RB that can stay healthy! (Deuce, Jr)

Our best run defense is our offense, and when our offense isnt putting up points, we are getting gashed!!! Ray Rice had the game of his career against us. Doesnt that always seem to be the case?

umm...flacco was not the problem...it was trying to stop ray rice.

Our best run defense is our offense, and when our offense isnt putting up points, we are getting gashed!!! Ray Rice had the game of his career against us. Doesnt that always seem to be the case?

That's silly.

We were gashed the entire game from the start. That's not on the offense, who put up 24 points against a tough defense on the road.

eventually our defense needs to take responsibility for being a defense instead of putting the offense and the defense on the offense's shoulders

no reason the offense should have to play defense too

you cant just say that our run defense is ok when teams dont run the ball.....because thats ignoring the problem....if our run defense is an issue, it needs to be addressed directly by bringing in a Defensive lineman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom