Disappointed in... (1 Viewer)

I think that the crowd was outstanding and brought THEIR A game, despite the poor performance on the field. Maybe the crowd seemed a little off to you because they did not get much to cheer about offensively?

yeah could be...like i said the crowd that remained was loud to the end, but there just seemed to be a weird "vibe" today. Can't really explain it other that that....

The decibal level on the field on defense after the Saints scored to make it 35-14 and the Ravens got the ball back was 100+. The fans were still in it even in the 4th after trailing 35-7. That's not to bad I don't think.

Its not that we werent loud, its just that a lot of people started leaving in the 3rd quarter....how's are team gonna want to make a comeback when so many fans give up early? Not doubting those that remained...just those that left.

Last edited:
Its not that we werent loud, its just that a lot of people started leaving in the 3rd quarter....how's are team gonna want to make a comeback when so many fans give us early? Not doubting those that remained...just those that left.

Some people leaving when you're down 35-7 is to be expected. The crowd showed a lot of life considering how the game went down.

I left at 35-14 and the third (or furth) INT. I don't care what you have to say. They sucked today. :shrug:

Nice costume V. Our seats were probably less than 10 yards from yours. My wife took your picture (section 620, row 18).

I liked Optimus, but everytime they showed you on the jumbotron an idiot would jump up in front of you and block you from the video.

Nice costume V. Our seats were probably less than 10 yards from yours. My wife took your picture (section 620, row 18).

I liked Optimus, but everytime they showed you on the jumbotron an idiot would jump up in front of you and block you from the video.

Thanks slaym, it took quite a bit of time and money...glad ya liked it! Its kinda hard to get people's attention and get them cheering when they cant see my face though...just a guy staring at them flailing their arms...I hoped to make the big screen but there are 4 games left...I just hope I dont have to dance off because I have no moves/rhythm whatsoever!

Optimus vs. the giant mouse guy (was he there?) for the next dance off...my money's on Optimus!!!

As for this thread, I and a lot of other people around me were just disappointed that so many people left. It was very unexpected and surprising to me IMHO. Let's bring it to the house vs. Cincy!

i stayed till the end. i screamed till the end. and ill do the same no matter what the score is.

That's what I'm talkin bout!

Last edited:
We left in the middle of the 3rd just because we still had to drive back to Houston. No point in staying to watch the team lose while I have a 6 hour drive ahead of me.

To you all that were there..Was the crowd chanting *EDITED* "cow-poo" in unison after a bad call, because we thought we heard it on t.v.!

To you all that were there..Was the crowd chanting *EDITED* "cow-poo" in unison after a bad call, because we thought we heard it on t.v.!

Yes we sure were...it was after an obvious unsportsmanlike conduct!!

We left in the middle of the 3rd just because we still had to drive back to Houston. No point in staying to watch the team lose while I have a 6 hour drive ahead of me.

Well that is a different story altogether! Free pass for you...lol...seriously!

I bailed w/about 6 minutes left. there was no way we were ging to come back and there was a bar that was selling booze beckoning.

what really chafed my cheeks, however, were the people booing the Saints. A 5-1 (OK, by the middle of the second quarter 5-2, BUT STILL!) team. I told them to shut up. There was no call for that.

Ditto here.....we left after the first Colston TD catch because we had a 5 1/2 hour drive to Memphis. We listened to the rest of the game on the radio though.....

I won't judge anyone for leaving early......some folks have left early when we're winning big as well......it's just the way it is sometimes.

and at the first of the game, on Baltimores first 3rd down....it sounded as loud as it did at points in the ATL game......crowd noise wasn't an issue....

Yes because we all read Payton's lips on the jumbotron as he was talking to the ref on the sideline. I woulda loved to have heard the ref trying to explain that one cos I didn't get it!!

Its not that we werent loud, its just that a lot of people started leaving in the 3rd quarter....how's are team gonna want to make a comeback when so many fans give up early? Not doubting those that remained...just those that left.

I have to agree with you there. thought it was very rediculous how many people left so early. I didn't hear anyone boo, and I guess that's a good thing. For anyone to leave after just a little bit of poor play and bad cicumstances is just stupid. These bandwagoneers want to celebrate with everyone else when we are doing well, but when the tough gets going, so do they.

Honestly how do you think it makes the guys on the field feel when they see their fans jetting on them in the 3RD quater? Do you think that gets them PUMPED and ready to comback? Not so much. Was the Ravens D opportunistic and ready to pounce on some gifts in the way of tipped balls? Yes. Could we have come back? Yes. Did our team give up? NO. Did our fans? Yes.

We were down 28 points at one point and came back to lose by 13. Our team didn't give up, but our fans did. I AM SURE there were people in there today saying, "there are our same old Saints". To those people, I would say, no here are our same old Saints fans. Those people should be ashamed of themselves. Get ****** off when they screw up or make a bad play, but don't boo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom