Disappointed, yet still encouraged... (1 Viewer)

At least the game was entertaining. Turn overs are exciting. Just couldn't muster much excitement on offense. But the D looked good, even after that scare for PJ. (still waiting on info, right?)

I'm disappointed because of where we are right now, and how I feel the talent we have doesn't deserve to be there.

I think this team is on an upward trajectory in talent. We are going to be a better team when this season is over than it looks like we are right now. It's going to be too bad if we can't test this team in the playoffs. It's so hard to get there from 0-2. But the defense and the defensive game plan were on point today after a bit of a let down in game 1.

Offensively, I feel like the main problem is throwing the ball eight times to a guy who only catches two of them.

And then there is that inexcusable blocked FG.. :covri:

I am encouraged by the progress, but not the results and feel as if this will be another lost season. It's soooo hard to get out of an 0-2 hole and I don't think this team deserves to be stuck in it this time, but it is what it is.

I remember the last two years I still felt positive after our first two losses. My predictive skills did not prove to be very good.. So, if my history of reading the tea leaves is any indicator, I'm wrong now and we're golden! :9:
I agree with you , I like this team, if not for some injuries, bad calls and throwing to people that can't catch the ball, we would be 2-0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom