Discontinued/Unavailable beers-Do you miss any of them? (2 Viewers)

When Harris County annexed all of Heimlich (except for McMaynerberry), Alamo sales plummeted and has become impossible to find (supposedly it's still on the shelves in some parts of Mexico).

8-alamobeerad.jpg

several of the carlton brands from australia. unfortunately, the only one they export is fosters, which australians don't even drink. victoria bitter and carlton crown are my two favorites. neither are remarkable, but both are excellent drinkers.

Speaking of beer, i haven't had abita since we played the panthers in charlotte. Someone mail me a case to NC asap please.

So many crappy old beers so little time. Mickey's Big Mouth was an adolescent favorite, Old Style, Schlitz, Dixie, it goes on and on. And we only had a fraction in the South of what they had up north.

They still make Mickey's. Had one a few weeks ago.
I remember drinking a lot of Little Kings back in the day. Don't think it has been around in a long time.

They still make Mickey's. Had one a few weeks ago.
I remember drinking a lot of Little Kings back in the day. Don't think it has been around in a long time.

Old Style is still all over Chicago.

When I was a kid Mickey's Bog Mouth had a phone number you could call and listen to the a sexy woman voice tell you all about the goodness of that beer.

The other people on the party line had long waits while we burned that number up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom