Discontinued/Unavailable Foods that you miss (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A sister thread to the beer one.

There are a few I can think of.

Doritos Late Night Cheeseburger - Dam things really tasted like a cheeseburger, right down to the hint of ketchup.
doritos.jpg

Sour Patch Kids Chillers - I'm huge sour patch fan, I know they aren't for everyone. These had some sort of menthol in them so you had this cooling effect in your mouth.
sour patch chillers.jpg

Blue Rasberry Blow Pops - I was totally addicted to these inhigh school. I thought they had the best flavor.

Crystal Pepsi - I liked it alot. Different than Pepsi Clear, which tasted like regular Pepsi. Crystal had a unique flavor.

Mountain Dew Pitch Black. Early on in the Dew's flavor expansion. This one had a grape flavor that kind of tasted like a Dimetapp soda. I loved it.

Navan - Vanilla cognac made by Grand Marnier. Just found out that it was discontinued. I thought it was delicious. I'm trying to see if I can track down a stray bottle or two.

I don't remember the brand name and only had them a couple times but it was hot dog buns made out of english muffins. I was so angry when these went away.

Downyflake Waffles - In my opinion 10 times better than Eggo.

Last edited:

BHM

Can't please 'em all
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Many years ago there was a chicken chain named Ms. Weiners (I think that was the name) and they had a chicken bscuit that was out of this world.

Other than that, I miss Mr. Cooks and Burger Tyme. I can not think of anything else that I liked that has become unavailable. Oh yeah, the fried liver at Chef's Fried Chicken.

OP
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hi-C Ecto Cooler flavor - Product tie in with Ghostbusters

Ice cream trucks the sold a green ice cream frog with gumballs for eyes. To this day that is still the smoothest creamiest ice cream bar I've ever had

Fruit Bars - Good & Ugly!! I loved the orange pinapple one.

Sunkist Fun Fruits - Ate a million of these things

fat frog.jpg

Last edited:

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I kind of thought they may be. I don't eat candy so I don't look in that area. I know they were not available for several years when I was still young.

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Many years ago there was a chicken chain named Ms. Weiners (I think that was the name) and they had a chicken bscuit that was out of this world.

Other than that, I miss Mr. Cooks and Burger Tyme. I can not think of anything else that I liked that has become unavailable. Oh yeah, the fried liver at Chef's Fried Chicken.
Mrs. Winners? They still exist.

Menu | Mrs. Winner's Chicken

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom