Podcast Discussing the Future Outlook of the Saints (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I briefly talk about the roster's future outlook and explain that the situation is not as dire as it looks now.

I agree, I don’t think it’s dire. Kinda seems that way bc of how the season has played out, but all we have to do is trim the fat from some areas, and we can be competitive again. Coaching must be overhauled and some players need to go and never come back. Basically, all we need is a new coach/staff and get our QB situation under control, along with some other minor stuff, and we would be good

I agree, I don’t think it’s dire. Kinda seems that way bc of how the season has played out, but all we have to do is trim the fat from some areas, and we can be competitive again. Coaching must be overhauled and some players need to go and never come back. Basically, all we need is a new coach/staff and get our QB situation under control, along with some other minor stuff, and we would be good
GM, HC, and QB are far and away the three most important ingredients to a teams success. We don’t have two of the three, and they aren’t easily found. The other supporting pieces are honestly a little irrelevant without those pieces in place.

I am becoming more and more concerned about the DL. They aren't getting the sacks, and we have an aging star at DE along with two injury prone DEs on the other side, one of whom will either get overpaid or released. None of the DTs has really stood out.

Other than that, I can't think of anything to disagree with in the podcast..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom