Disgusted Saints accuse Odell Beckham of cheating (1 Viewer)

Dude was holding his hand like they were on a date. My thing is call the game even the WHOLE game not when it can change the game at the end. Refs have been pretty bad throughout the league this season. Not sure why they don't implement full time refs. It's not like the league can't afford it. :idunno:

I'm convinced the league tells the officials to keep the games close.

correct. it was the second one hand attempt. the whole reason he was attempting to make the one hand grab was exactly why you stated...his other amr was being held by DB.

No call.

Glad I'm not crazy. Just seemed so obvious but no one batted an eye lid. Obviously we've made mistakes but the last two games you kinda wonder whether with such a slim margin of difference, the refs have had a significant impact in turning us from 2-0 to 0-2

They're (NFL) capitalizing on the popularity of OBJ. They even have a show for him traveling to Europe. I'm fairly sure he's a marked man for special treatment. If they can tilt the G-men into the playoffs they probably would.

Just saw the video of Beckham's cheap shot on Vaccaro on the fox pre-game show. Can't seem to find it on the internet though, but heard he got fined for it. I don't know if he's intentionally trying to injure players or if he just loses his temper when he gets shut down and can't put on a show. Reminds me of his antics with Josh Norman last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0ZdtiKWfDE

I don't recall him doing this at LSU. Maybe it's just his inflated ego since his rise to fame in NYC. In any case, it definitely seems like the NFL is doing everything it can to not highlight this behavior. It's truly disgusting.

Just saw the video of Beckham's cheap shot on Vaccaro on the fox pre-game show. Can't seem to find it on the internet though, but heard he got fined for it. I don't know if he's intentionally trying to injure players or if he just loses his temper when he gets shut down and can't put on a show. Reminds me of his antics with Josh Norman last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0ZdtiKWfDE

I don't recall him doing this at LSU. Maybe it's just his inflated ego since his rise to fame in NYC. In any case, it definitely seems like the NFL is doing everything it can to not highlight this behavior. It's truly disgusting.

I had no idea this happened until I saw it on the FOX Gameday show this morning. Was it even flagged? I don't remember any mention of it during the game. Sure, he was fined a lot of money. But he couldn't seriously injured Vacarro. Being a repeat offender, personal fouls that aggregious should come with a suspension.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom