Disgusted Saints accuse Odell Beckham of cheating (1 Viewer)

I didn't see anything Beckham did that helped his performance, Saints did a pretty good job on him in defense.

In the game day thread a lot of members said the EXACT same things Moore said, and like I stated earlier, you could see OBJ getting frustrated out there because for the most part he was covered well.

I agree with Moore 100%. OBJ gets star treatment and gets away with offensive PI on most throws. The PI on Moore should have been on OBJ.

Odell played poorly, but I blame the officials. They we're doing everything they could,to help the Giants win.

Odell played poorly, but I blame the officials. They we're doing everything they could,to help the Giants win.

Moore's reaction to the final armbar, and the commentators comments about it were spot on. All game the refs let them play, AND NOW they wanted to throw a flag?

It's a little refreshing that one of our players gripes about a loss. Complain, gripe, fuss, do something.

Deuce said on the WWL broadcast that when Valrico had to come out it was due to a cheap shot by Beckham. I know he was whining to the refs all day.

The sad thing about that play was the throw was way behind the receiver and out of bounds. Hell, he wasn't even looking for the ball when Eli threw it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom