Dishonored 2 (1 Viewer)

Fantastic game. I just finished. I’ve been lost in it. This game could really use a part 3.

yeah, I don’t know if that’s going to happen. Arkane released Prey in 2017 and Deathloop comes out next year. Who knows? Maybe they finish it out.

Death of the Outsider isn’t a sequel but it expands on the lore in some weird and interesting ways. It’s worth playing but don’t get your hopes up of it matching the previous games. It’s also pretty short

I played 2 on hard for my first playthrough and went for low chaos. Interestingly I found it easier than the first game and the DLC for the first one was perhaps the hardest of all. I collected every rune in 2 though and it was maybe the ability to mesmerize or link groups that made it easy toward the end. I was joking about it needing a third but that is interesting regarding expectations for the next. I will set them accordingly. I may give GOW another go before tackling it. But I have truly been lost in this series for a couple of weeks. Bored out of my mind with anything else.

Did you play through with with each character? Emily has different powers that change up the gameplay enough to make it worthwhile

Did you play through with with each character? Emily has different powers that change up the gameplay enough to make it worthwhile

I played as her the first time. I will definitely play it as Corvo. I started Death of the Outsider. That one is taking some getting used to. You know the DLCs in the first one were like a whole game put together. And to me it really wasn’t two but just a continuation. And they were important to the story line, especially considering who is in the third one. It’s a shame I could not finish it.
I also think it’s cool that you play some of the same places. The tower and Stiltons mansion both show up more than once. Even though they are different, you still are familiar with the layout.

uh, yea I was not a huge fan of that third one. That last level was too annoying to play stealth. they are all on top of each other. So I just got on a chandelier and blasted everyone. I think I would have liked it better if I had payed attention to the abilities earlier. I was half way through before I realized the dark vision you could move around and mark people. And I didn't use the possession at all. I may give it another go some day but I enjoyed the first two a lot more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom