Disney taking over Hulu (1 Viewer)

Today, Hulu on Disney+ is officially coming out of beta, making it easy for subscribers to access content for both services. Really, though, it's a way for Disney to push the value of its Hulu bundle, which starts at $9.99 a month with ads.If you want to go ad-free and download content for offline viewing, there's the Duo Premium bundle for $19.99 a month. And if you don't have a Hulu subscription, you'll get a notification that you can join within Disney+ for $2 more a month.

anyone have Hulu + Live TV? I would be interested in any reviews / opinions of the service people have....
seems like the channel lineup and that it comes with a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+ makes it a better deal for me

I have tried two live streaming services - YouTube TV, Hulu Live and I like YT better.

It isn't a quality stream thing, it's a menu/ channel guide thing so that is personal to each.

Once March Madness ends i will cancel it again. It takes like five minutes to add and/or quit the plan.

I've heard good things about SlingTV but I haven't tried it.

I only have it during sport seasons so I think I will try it next fall.

ETA- I have a TMobile 5g wireless home network with no lag issues.

I have tried two live streaming services - YouTube TV, Hulu Live and I like YT better.

It isn't a quality stream thing, it's a menu/ channel guide thing so that is personal to each.

Once March Madness ends i will cancel it again. It takes like five minutes to add and/or quit the plan.

I've heard good things about SlingTV but I haven't tried it.

I only have it during sport seasons so I think I will try it next fall.

ETA- I have a TMobile 5g wireless home network with no lag issues.

I've tried pretty much so all the streaming services and I think YouTube TV has the best user interface. The Sony Play Station streaming service (now gone) was close, but not as good as YouTube TV. Sling's was pretty bad but it's been quite awhile since I tried it so it may have changed. That being said, YouTube TV is really expensive so the price increase may not be worth it for the better interface depending on the person.

I just cancel YouTube TV because I don't really want to pay $75 per month for live TV when the only think I really get out of it is live sports and I only really watch football on live TV. So, I'll probably start it up again next football season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom