Disney World for Adults Only the Weekend Before Halloween? (1 Viewer)

Boudro

I'm so not a raper.
Reaction score
Some jackhole that my mom knows filled her in on this little tidbit of knowledge. Sounds like complete crap to me but I could be wrong. Anybody ever heard of this? I checked the website and found nothing.

Last edited:
Jackhole. Is that like a self pleasurer and an ******* crossed? I say jackbag, which is a self pleasurer and a bag of *******s crossed.

Jackbag? That's a good one. Can I borrow it? I prefer ****smoker but that's inappropriate. The **** is the c word for the male goodies.

And Larry Flynt's Huster Club will serve as the day care for the Kids.

Jackbag? That's a good one. Can I borrow it? I prefer ****smoker but that's inappropriate. The **** is the c word for the male goodies.

Yeah, I figured that out. One of my favorite words. And another good one I picked up from some yankee friends is ****stick. (That would be the F word, plus stick.)

A complete fabrication. There are even fewer adult-only areas. They closed down the nightclubs on Pleasure Island.

:disneymad:

Last edited:
That is false. We (family) are going down there from the 20th to the 25th. We usally go this time of year. The kids love going to the Not-So-Scary Halloween events.

I seriously doubt Disney would ever turn away any demographic at any time. Their target demographic is everyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom