Dispirited fanbase in Cincy (1 Viewer)

Cincy Saint

VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Read the comments to this article about the future of the Bengals to get a sense of how down this town is about the Bengals.

LINK

Makes me appreciate even more the remarkable turnaround of our beloved team since Katrina thanks to Drew, Payton, and yes even Mr. Benson (or certainly Rita).

They have problems and it starts with the coaching and scouting staff. Somebody like John Fox would be a great fit in that division. They need to draft and develop a QB because Palmer is simply not the answer.

Although that is funny, I don't like laughing at other fans pain other than Cowboys, Vikings, and Falcons fans. That's because they're evil.

I don't either and I'm not laughing at them but instead with them. It seems many have reached the point of acceptance and their posts are really funny.

this is funny...

My keys to beating the Saints:

1.) New HC
2.) New OC
3.) New place kicker.
4.) New QB
5.) New OL

Cincy has a base. Their troubles seem to stem from QB play mostly, and Carson just isnt the same guy he used to be. He's been too beat up and never recovered from his major injury. On top of that a lack of focus is evident in that team and addint T.O. to the mix doesnt help things.

They have problems and it starts with the coaching and scouting staff. Somebody like John Fox would be a great fit in that division. They need to draft and develop a QB because Palmer is simply not the answer.

I'm convinced they have decent coaches who are put in a bad situation and unable to execute their plan. John Fox would never get into that situation again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom