Division Round Playoff Tickets (1 Viewer)

It’s going to be 3,000 fans again, correct?

Still not a peep from the Saints. Is it possible that we are going back to family & friends only, or are they trying to negotiate an increase?

My ticket rep said it would be announced Wednesday or Thursday. They are waiting for the mayor to let them know how many fans will be allowed.

What did your rep say?? Seems unfair that some peeps got 2 games and you got 0.

They probably went with some sort of modified lottery type of system. How many tickets do you have, how long have you had tickets, etc. Like they do Super Bowl tickets. Given the pandemic thing, how many fans in total have the Saints had at all games? It still might not be enough for a full Dome/Season Ticket Roster?

I got tickets to the Atlanta Game and Bears game, would have much rather gotten Chiefs and Bucs, or even just the Bucs Playoff Game. That will be the biggest game in the Dome since THAT game a couple of years ago. I just hope that my number comes up for Super Bowl tickets. :)

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Based on the reports from the Bears game, whatever is released should wind up on Seat Geek or Stub Hub pretty quickly.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Based on the reports from the Bears game, whatever is released should wind up on Seat Geek or Stub Hub pretty quickly.

That's what I've been watching for...nothing yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom