Division Round Playoff Tickets (1 Viewer)

Maybe they figure the later they load the tickets and start notifying people the less time there will be for Tampa fans to buy them up. We know there will be listings for sale, but maybe with little to no time to plan travel.

Maybe they figure the later they load the tickets and start notifying people the less time there will be for Tampa fans to buy them up. We know there will be listings for sale, but maybe with little to no time to plan travel.
If they said they were waiting to hear from the mayor, chances are they’re still waiting. She has demonstrated she doesn’t care whether fans go or not by her “LACK” of response at the beginning of the season before we could even have fans and she failed to answer the capacity questions from the saints office therefore implicitly banning all fans.

That would be the way to do it. Let the people know they have the tickets but don't put them on their accounts until gameday.

My ticket rep said it would be announced Wednesday or Thursday. They are waiting for the mayor to let them know how many fans will be allowed.

I’ve only been selected for tickets once this year, the Falcons game. That was 6,000 fans and a complete ghost town. 3,000 just seems ridiculous. Even the tight areas on the end zones had plenty of social distancing room with 6,000 fans.
Really hopeful we can go back to 6,000 atleast but seems highly unlikely.

I’ve only been selected for tickets once this year, the Falcons game. That was 6,000 fans and a complete ghost town. 3,000 just seems ridiculous. Even the tight areas on the end zones had plenty of social distancing room with 6,000 fans.
Was at the same game and can attest, it was very eerie.

The organization definitely does not want tickets getting into the Hands of the bucs or Brady band wagoner fans.

What did your rep say?? Seems unfair that some peeps got 2 games and you got 0.

Never even called to check. By the time they were allowing fans in I got covid and by the time I would have felt comfortable going they were back to 3k.

It's going to be the first year since maybe the Opal/Erin year that I haven't been.

I feel you, but it's the post-holiday spikes, which was completely expected. Vaccine is still in its early, early phase. Next door here in Miss., they've already run out of vaccine until next month and the website crashed. They're making Edwards and LaToya look quite competent by comparison.

Just wondering, what would happen if the Saints provided tickets to 25% of the Dome capacity? Would Latoya just fine the team or actually get the game shut down? If it's just a fine then pay it and do more fans. You can easily spread out 25% safely in the big Dome.

Was at the same game and can attest, it was very eerie.

I went to the 9ers game. It was extraordinarily sparse. I'm closer to more people in the produce department at Rouses. The number of people could easily have been 3x what it was and still have had similar effect. I mean, I didn't even have to wait in line for the round urinal!

FYI, last week I received an email on Wednesday saying that I had not been selected to go. I have not received anything this week as of yet. Maybe there's a chance?

I went to the 9ers game. It was extraordinarily sparse. I'm closer to more people in the produce department at Rouses. The number of people could easily have been 3x what it was and still have had similar effect. I mean, I didn't even have to wait in line for the round urinal!
The round urinal lol

Saints should not "release" tickets until Sunday morning. They can inform fans, etc, but they should hold releasing the actual tickets until Noon on Sunday.

DO NOT want to see Tommie Boy fans at the game.

Dome Security should say that anybody wearing Tampa Bay gear at health screening is banned from the Dome because they are from Florida.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom