Division Round Playoff Tickets (1 Viewer)

Saints should not "release" tickets until Sunday morning. They can inform fans, etc, but they should hold releasing the actual tickets until Noon on Sunday.

DO NOT want to see Tommie Boy fans at the game.

Dome Security should say that anybody wearing Tampa Bay gear at health screening is banned from the Dome because they are from Florida.
I can say from experience sitting in the dome this year that a 3K crowd has no effect on the players or game whatsoever. It is disappointingly quiet in that building at all times. What would it matter if some visiting team fans wanted to pay more than you would to get a ticket?

I went to the 9ers game. It was extraordinarily sparse. I'm closer to more people in the produce department at Rouses. The number of people could easily have been 3x what it was and still have had similar effect. I mean, I didn't even have to wait in line for the round urinal!
I saw a very drunk Packers fan start to take a piss in the round urinal once. He even had that slice of cheese hat on.

My jealousy is at an all time high right now... congrats
Much appreciated, I’m certainly grateful to be in that number this week. Didn’t think my number would be called again honestly.

Won’t be in my normal section like I was for the Falcons game, but it’s a comparable one with aisle seats (which is new to me). I’m used to being in the middle of my row so we’ll see how that goes.

Much appreciated, I’m certainly grateful to be in that number this week. Didn’t think my number would be called again honestly.

Won’t be in my normal section like I was for the Falcons game, but it’s a comparable one with aisle seats (which is new to me). I’m used to being in the middle of my row so we’ll see how that goes.

I even preemptively bought these bag flasks for the game since they’re not serving beer, maybe I jinxed myself:idunno:

1610663166975.jpeg

Apparently, one single big ticket broker had his number come up this week. The only tickets on SeatGeek are all right at $2,000.

Saw 3 tickets on Seatgeek for $395 a piece a little after 3pm but could not snag them quick enough. There were a few others for $600 a piece but sold pretty quickly.

I even preemptively bought these bag flasks for the game since they’re not serving beer, maybe I jinxed myself:idunno:

1610663166975.jpeg
Damn, perhaps so. Just got to hope we take care of business and the Rams can pull off the upset and your name gets pulled next week!

If not though, you can always use them for next season to sneak in liquor! 😄

I got two!! Now, the problem is that Sunday is my son's birthday. If I can find 1 ticket, I'll buy it for him and my wife and I go to the ones we got. (I know about the pod suggestion in the bolded language above).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom