Divisional round Ref assignments (1 Viewer)

Shawn Hochuli also did our game last year v Indy when Drew lit it up. When are some of y’all going to realize that when we get shafted by the refs its not because the ref is a bad ref. Hochuli is a perfect example. We’ve had him many times and he was fine, we have him for LV’s first game in their new stadium and he shafts us. Hmmmm. He didn’t all of a sudden become bad at officiating between last year’s Indy game and this year’s Raiders game. The league told him to make sure the Raiders have every opportunity to win their home opener in their new diggs. If the league wants this game called fair because either QB is a good story, Hochuli is capable of that, but if the league wants Brady, they’ll do everything they can to assist him. Kemp from the Bears game is another example. Last time we had him he screwed us over big time vs Carolina in 2019 to teach Sean a lesson about the PI review. This week his crew was more than fair if not tilted towards us because us winning was a better storyline. It doesn’t matter who the refs are, they all work for the NFL to implement the rules how they want it for that game. This game would be officiating the same whether its Shawn Hochuli or Ed Hochuli, we just have to hope the league wants Drew to be the big story for his sendoff season or that they have no preference.

we just have to hope the league wants Drew to be the big story for his sendoff season or that they have no preference.
i thought about this last night, with all the smoke from this being brees' last season. and no smoke saying the same about brady. i'm curious if the nfl might just send brees out with a chance at a super bowl, and get brady back next year.

i know the nfl isnt straight up "rigged" but the nfl definitely favors some teams/players to make it easier on them. i saw trubisky get hit on the helmet sunday, wasnt a bad it, but no call. if that was brady, mahommes, brees, rodgers, 15 yard penalty.

So, we get our most penalized ref with the highest disparity between both team from the regular season.

Well played NFL.

He did the Las Vegas Raiders game

10-129
3-13
Maybe he doesn't hate the Saints, maybe he is just a homer and hates the road team? :unsure: (y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom