Divisional round Ref assignments (1 Viewer)

Well... I ain't even gonna be upset if the game ends up an L. We know the defense will get flag and in turn... They'll start playing soft to avoid said flag.. Offense will get holding calls. Tampa will just happen to have a perfect game while they get to mug our reciever. If our recievers try to do anything about it... OPI. Sounds about right, guys?

Last edited:
So, we get our most penalized ref with the highest disparity between both team from the regular season.

Well played NFL.

He did the Las Vegas Raiders game

10-129
3-13
Don’t like him already.

Well... I ain't even gonna be upset if the game ends up an L. We know the defense will get flag and in turn... They'll start playing soft to avoid said flag.. Offense will get holding calls. Tampa will just happen to have a perfect game while they get to mug our reciever. If our recievers try to do anything about... OPI.

That’s exactly what is going to happen. This same ref also reffed the Chiefs/Bucs. Chiefs were 10-82. Bucs 8-57.

No doubt they will not allow us to be physical with their receivers while it won’t be called nearly the same when their guys mug our receivers.

Oh well. Nothing you can do.

Ah yes - another profession where birthright should clearly hold no value yet somehow does. Can someone please tell me why Chris collinsworth’s son has a job and then more locally, why in the hell does Jerry romig’s son somehow inherit his in stadium announcer role?
As far as nfl refs are concerned - I’ve always found them corrupt. Just like the mob, they like to keep it in the family I guess.

It’s ok guys one of the refs is Terry Killens pictured here

Attachments

• 28824C5F-C3BC-4333-9F2C-C36C18A5A00E.jpeg
    28824C5F-C3BC-4333-9F2C-C36C18A5A00E.jpeg
    425.1 KB · Views: 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom