Do anybody on here think we should make a trade before deadline. (1 Viewer)

Probably not a good idea. Any players we have with significant trade value are crucial to our team.

Without a pass rush it doesn't matter if we had Darrell Green, Deion Sanders or Revis in our secondary with Ed Reed and Sammy Knight. BDM

While I fully agree if you could get Hayden for a discount then that'd let us focus on fixing the pass rush over the offseason, for what feels like the 4th year in a row...

I know I'd love to see us make a move that nets us another 1st rounder.

Be good if we wanted to jump up to the top of this draft for a certain elite Texas A&M pass rushing freak.

We have no one on this team other then Drew Breeze that's worth a 1st round pick and he now has a no trade clause in his new contract (thank god).

I would rather stick with what we got. We will get a few players on defense back in a couple weeks. We need to let the younger players gain some experience, continuity and confidence plus they may just turn into quality depth for next season if we have injuries. It looks like they are playing better each week. Can you imagine what this defense will look like once Rankins, Breaux and Ellerbe are back healthy.

Dangle McCown in front of Cleveland. They're liable to do anything with their QB situation.

If good value, why not? If the reason for the trade is the 2016 season, no thanks.

We have no one on this team other then Drew Breeze that's worth a 1st round pick and he now has a no trade clause in his new contract (thank god).

An absolute ignorant statement. I am on record saying don't trade but Peat, Armstead, Breaux and Cam Jordan are all worth first round picks along with Cooks. The jury is also out on Rankins and KV.

No, there is no reason. Our DBs are getting comfortable and better. Breaux will be back soon, Rankins will also. Our line is set, a nice crop of up and comers on offense. All this team needs is health and experience along with someone to bring the heat on the side opposite Jordan. With Williams, Swann and Breaux, along with the CBs that will have a year under their belts this should be a pretty good team in the short future, once Allen can fully implement his defense which has had to be tweaked and massaged every game just to patch holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, there is no reason. Our DBs are getting comfortable and better. Breaux will be back soon, Rankins will also. Our line is set, a nice crop of up and comers on offense. All this team needs is health and experience along with someone to bring the heat on the side opposite Jordan. With Williams, Swann and Breaux, along with the CBs that will have a year under their belts this should be a pretty good team in the short future, once Allen can fully implement his defense which has had to be tweaked and massaged every game just to patch holes.

You said we need someone to bring the heat opposite Jordan. I believe once Rankins returns, we will see a difference in the pressure from Paul Kruger. Put Rankins and Fairley lined up together with Cam and Kruger on each end and the sacks will flow.

You said we need someone to bring the heat opposite Jordan. I believe once Rankins returns, we will see a difference in the pressure from Paul Kruger. Put Rankins and Fairley lined up together with Cam and Kruger on each end and the sacks will flow.

This is an insanely talented line up. If we cant get to the QB with this group, then something is wrong.

People seem to be saying "let's give this young team experience" but not everyone of our current players are going to be here next season and not all of them have any upside at all other than depth. So what's the point in giving a select few players experience whilst the others are only starting because we are literally scraping the barell? If Hayden is available we should make a move.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom