Do I qualify??? (1 Viewer)

daMixter

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was going to post sometime during the bye week- too late, so here's the quick. I chose my football team in 1987 after visiting the Dome for the first time- I fell in love- the fans, the atmosphere, etc. My story is long- any of you long timers out there- I suffered a concussion (HS football)at the hands of Jerry Boyarsky- Saints draft pick in '82(?) A year later my scrawny 160lb too big for his britches defensive end dumb *** got steamrolled by a Scranton Prep fullback named Mike Munchak Anyways, I said short........and here's what got me started (GW quote) - I grew up on losing teams, and winning teams- I'm blessed to experience both. :1luvu:

Quote from GW

A: I chose to be a Saint. I had many opportunities to go elsewhere. I wanted to be a New Orleans Saint. This kind of football team has been here all the time. They just had to say let the dogs out

Last edited:

UTSaintsFan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You qualify.

I was born in New Orleans, and my father is a fan so there wasn't any extraordinary event that lead me to the Saints. Though, I bet there are some crazy stories on how some of us became fans. Welcome and post away.

OP
daMixter

daMixter

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
do you qualify as what? a former ball player? a utah resident? I don't get the question.

As a Saints-a-holic!

Screw Utah, I'm a Northwest Fla resident, 4 hours from the dome- just sucking it up here in Mormon country because it's a J-O-B.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom