Do I qualify??? (1 Viewer)

daMixter

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was going to post sometime during the bye week- too late, so here's the quick. I chose my football team in 1987 after visiting the Dome for the first time- I fell in love- the fans, the atmosphere, etc. My story is long- any of you long timers out there- I suffered a concussion (HS football)at the hands of Jerry Boyarsky- Saints draft pick in '82(?) A year later my scrawny 160lb too big for his britches defensive end dumb *** got steamrolled by a Scranton Prep fullback named Mike Munchak Anyways, I said short........and here's what got me started (GW quote) - I grew up on losing teams, and winning teams- I'm blessed to experience both. :1luvu:

Quote from GW

A: I chose to be a Saint. I had many opportunities to go elsewhere. I wanted to be a New Orleans Saint. This kind of football team has been here all the time. They just had to say let the dogs out

Last edited:
You qualify.

I was born in New Orleans, and my father is a fan so there wasn't any extraordinary event that lead me to the Saints. Though, I bet there are some crazy stories on how some of us became fans. Welcome and post away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom