Do not let Ed Reed leave New Orleans without a contract! (merged) (1 Viewer)

RaisingTheBar

The Voice of Reason
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sign him, draft a safety that can learn from one of the best. Make it happen Loomis!!!

Why should he leave just won a superbowl there. If he would have lost I could see him coming but he doesn't need to superbowl chase.

i'd stay with baltimore or in the afc if i was him..... a lot easier to get to Super Bowl

Ed reed on NFL network showing his love to Baltimore and his love to No and "the boot". So happy for him. Says he hope Zulu will let him be in parade, hah.

Wish we could afford him.

Saints CAN afford him. Blatimore cannot, even if he re-does his contract. He's ready to play for home, and Baltimore would bust their bank to pay him this year.

Ed Reed will not leave the Ravens...but I'm glad he shows he still loves the place he grew up in. Classy and all around great guy, proud that he was able to get his
ring, he totally deserved it.

Must have Reed

Sent via Tapatalk

Makes sense to me - end his career "at home" while going out on top with his main team, all these years. Besides, can you say "home town discount" as well? I like our chances. Stay tuned.

Ed Reed will not leave the Ravens...but I'm glad he shows he still loves the place he grew up in. Classy and all around great guy, proud that he was able to get his
ring, he totally deserved it.

The ravens will most likely look to move on from reed

Sent via Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom