Do not let Ed Reed leave New Orleans without a contract! (merged) (1 Viewer)

Ed Reed currently lives in Atlanta in the offseason.. let's not hope that's what he means.

Ed reed on NFL network showing his love to Baltimore and his love to No and "the boot". So happy for him. Says he hope Zulu will let him be in parade, hah.

Reed said he will be back because he IS in Zulu and he hopes the Ravens will let him bring the Trophy back with him to ride with.

Ed Reed is exactly what this Defense needs

A ball Hawking predator. Dude leads by example

Always around the ball making hits and snagging INT's

Make it happen Loomis!

He just gave the city and state an awesome shout out, "Lousiana. The boot. The crescent city. 504 all day baby! This us. Hometown. I'm a representative. This Louisiana. Born and rasied!" All the while beating his chest. He said he's coming back for Zulu lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if Payton was outside of the Ravens locker room after the game,waiting to talk to Ed about possibly playing for his hometown heroes. :)

Sadly dont see it happening...but hey, who am I to doubt the Loomis.

I doubt it happens because I'm sure he'd require money we can't give him, but it'd be great to have him!

I certainly hope nobody is holding his breath waiting for this to happen. I'll be the first to come on and eat crow (raven?) if it does happen, but don't count on it. The Saints are going to have trouble just keeping the players they want to keep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom