Do not like the changes at all

catch22

Pro-Bowler
Ratings
I don't know what they've done, but man, this is a big dissapointment. I get on here every morning, expecting to read what everybody wrote from the over night and I see this junk. Man, bring back the way it was yesterday. This sucks.

crosswatt

Bulldawg was my friend
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Classy. Why don't you give it a few days, and you will never even remember what the old site looked like. Maybe you should start by thanking those who worked very hard to bring us an improved, more stable site.

SharonT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Yep. I expect to see some grumbles from some of the newer members who were used to one thing. Some of the long-term members can remember back to that summer when we went through three different forums trying to find one that would handle the traffic! We had to re-register, lose posts, lose post counts. Now THAT was a pain (mostly for Andrus!)

Just hang in there, and take some time to read, read, read. Figure out the new features (I know it's overload) on one of the lesser used forums until you get the hang of things. It will be okay. :D

Pbody

Hall-of-Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
I think anytime someone is willing to do what Andrus and all does we need to just give them some thanks and move along.

Nothing wrong at all with the site in my opinion.

Gumerk

Hot Sauce Addict.
Ratings
Cool!

I like it! We have a new team and I think our new board is fitting. Rebirth is cool. Sure it's different, but look how sharp it is. Great job Andrus and everyone else who put it together.

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Ratings
I'm lovin' it! Did anyone else notice how quick a new post is displayed.

catch22, not everyone's ISP has propagated to the new server yet. Once they do, all the overnight posts will be on this board as you expect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Humperdoo Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24