Do not like the changes at all (1 Viewer)

catch22

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know what they've done, but man, this is a big dissapointment. I get on here every morning, expecting to read what everybody wrote from the over night and I see this junk. Man, bring back the way it was yesterday. This sucks.

I think it looks better. I'm sure they'll get the old threads up here at some point. Thanks for the hard work Andrus!

Classy. Why don't you give it a few days, and you will never even remember what the old site looked like. Maybe you should start by thanking those who worked very hard to bring us an improved, more stable site.

Woohoo, I just noticed there is now a "reputation system". I really like that feature for this kind of message board. Andrus is that here to stay?

Last edited:
Yep. I expect to see some grumbles from some of the newer members who were used to one thing. Some of the long-term members can remember back to that summer when we went through three different forums trying to find one that would handle the traffic! We had to re-register, lose posts, lose post counts. Now THAT was a pain (mostly for Andrus!)

Just hang in there, and take some time to read, read, read. Figure out the new features (I know it's overload) on one of the lesser used forums until you get the hang of things. It will be okay. :D

Cool!

I like it! We have a new team and I think our new board is fitting. Rebirth is cool. Sure it's different, but look how sharp it is. Great job Andrus and everyone else who put it together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom