Do not like the changes at all (1 Viewer)

I'm lovin' it! Did anyone else notice how quick a new post is displayed.

catch22, not everyone's ISP has propagated to the new server yet. Once they do, all the overnight posts will be on this board as you expect.

I don't know what they've done, but man, this is a big dissapointment. I get on here every morning, expecting to read what everybody wrote from the over night and I see this junk. Man, bring back the way it was yesterday. This sucks.

I think a public apology is in order.

damn some ppl got 17k post TRUE sainty love the new site

JRead, the old posts will be stored in the archive - you'll have to find the link in Andrus' post above to read them. We'll have to start new Saints threads here.

I love it!!!!!

I mean, absolutley luv it.

Great format Andrus.

Change is always welcomed.

I know this is changing this post, but I really like seeing how many posts people have. Not sure why. I have been around since the Iron Era and I don't post a lot, but I still like seeing it.

I think a public apology is in order.

Maybe I was a little harsh, but everytime I try posting, I have to log in again. I'm sure it will grow on me, but I loved the other site.

I can dig it... It'll take a little gettin used to, but it'll still be the same great folks, and Saints talk... You can't wrong wit dat.

Thanks Andrus.

I'm digging the new boards. Only problem is I have to remember new forum numbers. :) Thanks, Andrus, for keeping the lifeline flowing!

SWEET! I like the NEW look. Can't complain about a FREE forum. Thanks for all the work you do to keep this site up.

It will take a little getting use to because its different, but I can live with the changes. Over time we get accustomed to change.

Andrus,

I didn't mean to bash you. I want to let you know how much I appreciate your work. Man, I love the Saints with all my heart and soul and love getting to interact with other fans who feel the same way. You made this possible and made saintsreport.com the best football site in the world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom