Do Republicans Care More About Property Than Human Lives? (1 Viewer)

Do Republicans Care More About Property Than Human Lives?

• Total voters
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NeZv8AEv0uQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NeZv8AEv0uQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think this is a fair argument, since ideologically pure republicans seem to strong support the rights of money, ownership, and private property while seemingly ignoring any amount of compassion. The republicans primary objective in the health-care debate is protecting the property rights of insurance companies because they believe a public option will reduce private insurance companies profit margins. Is this not a fair assessment?

dude, did you even watch the video? its 3mins long and you posted within 1min of my own posting.

dude, did you even watch the video? its 3mins long and you posted within 1min of my own posting.

I dont need to watch the video. I am a republican and I don't cherish my property over human life. It is a broad question. I said 'no' that is my opinion, that obviously im not aloud to have. Next time you should name your posts: "Do you think republicans......but don't answer unless your a liberal'

no, however democrats care more about power and control than human lives.
Why do people always point fingers at republicans for these things?

I know many republicans that donate lots of time and money to local charitable causes where there money does tangible good they can see the results of it, unlike government welfare programs where the money is sent to washington to distribute.

Just because the do not agree that the government is not the best way to help those that do not need assistance does not mean they do not care about less fortunate.

And to make blanket statements that generalize such a large group so harshly is very ignorant.

A S , I know you are new, but if you are not a troll you sure are coming off sounding like one.

address the argument in the video please. there is a legitimate argument inside of it about insurance mandates.

I don't know about Republicans but, depending on the property versus the human life in question, sometimes I do. :shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom