Do the Complainers Ever Tire of Being Wrong? (2 Viewers)

soggymoss

Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Guess where those points were left?

TB missing wide open guys.. I know he's not Drew and never will be, but he missed some throws these past few weeks that let me know he will be a GREAT backup in the league, but he won't be a successful starter unless he has a defense and ST that is playing lights out like ours is

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score

Guess where those points were left?

TB missing wide open guys.. I know he's not Drew and never will be, but he missed some throws these past few weeks that let me know he will be a GREAT backup in the league, but he won't be a successful starter unless he has a defense and ST that is playing lights out like ours is
Yeah sorry that's a bit harsh.

Ginn dropped one of his touchdowns.

I'm not sure if you should be pointing a finger at a guy that should have been North of 300 yards passing and 3 TDs against arguably the best defense in the league on the road. At some point you're gonna have to tip your cap to TB. Believe I was you last week. Not any more.

The points off the board he was referring to were a terrible officiating call on the return, a silly hold on the edge by Hill and then settling for 3, not one but two missed FGs (yikes), one of which came after a dropped TD in the endzone.

That's 21 points.

That's what he's talking about.

We should have scored 57.

Saint Kamara

Reaction score
They deserve it. And I'm not complaining, I'm mocking them. And I dont owe 'cuteness' to anyone, least of all louts on a message board.
They are called people with an opinion just like you.

And we can obviously be wrong about certain players (Murray being one of them, as you alluded to). But that doesn't mean you shouldn't express your opinion.

Lout. First I've heard anybody described on this board.

soggymoss

Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah sorry that's a bit harsh.

Ginn dropped one of his touchdowns.

I'm not sure if you should be pointing a finger at a guy that should have been North of 300 yards passing and 3 TDs against arguably the best defense in the league on the road. At some point you're gonna have to tip your cap to TB. Believe I was you last week. Not any more.

The points off the board he was referring to were a terrible officiating call on the return, a silly hold on the edge by Hill and then settling for 3, not one but two missed FGs (yikes), one of which came after a dropped TD in the endzone.

That's 21 points.

That's what he's talking about.

We should have scored 57.
Oh I'll tip my cap to him, he has come in and done exactly the job we are paying him to do. Protect the ball and done make any silly turnovers while the defense dominates.

I'm just saying every game, except Dallas, he has missed some wide open throws that someone that's touted as having his type of accuracy should never miss.

It's why I say he will be a great backup, but unless he has a situation like NOLA or like he had in Minny with an elite defense, he will not be the type of QB that can elevate a team to victory on his own

OP
FootballLady

FootballLady

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They are called people with an opinion just like you.

And we can obviously be wrong about certain players (Murray being one of them, as you alluded to). But that doesn't mean you shouldn't express your opinion.

Lout. First I've heard anybody described on this board.
They are people. And they're wrong. Consistently. Overly negative, impatient, people.

Saint Kamara

Reaction score
Oh I'll tip my cap to him, he has come in and done exactly the job we are paying him to do. Protect the ball and done make any silly turnovers while the defense dominates.

I'm just saying every game, except Dallas, he has missed some wide open throws that someone that's touted as having his type of accuracy should never miss.

It's why I say he will be a great backup, but unless he has a situation like NOLA or like he had in Minny with an elite defense, he will not be the type of QB that can elevate a team to victory on his own
That's a fair take.

We haven't seen him try to make a comeback yet. But he's been great late games (Jville, putting this game away, Tampa when they closed it to 24-17 in the 4th). The only real mistake late in a game was taking that sack vs Dallas when we were in FG position.

BoxerJoe

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
He's 5-0.
The Saints are 6-0 with Ted Ginn being the second best WR on the team. People need to stop complaining about the WR's and stop wanting to trade for AJ Green, Emmanuel Sanders, et al. This team CAN win the Super Bowl with Ginn as WR#2.

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
They deserve it. And I'm not complaining, I'm mocking them. And I dont owe 'cuteness' to anyone, least of all louts on a message board.
You are using up bandwidth unnecessarily. You made a point to call out (complain) those that disagree with you on some players by saying those posters are complainers. Maybe it is whinning. Call it what you want. And I am complaining about you complaining. So what?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ilvdsnts Drew is looking as on the money as ever: Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24