Do the SAINTS have a Top Ten defense? (1 Viewer)

killah

Very Bland
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They have to fix the tubes for the Internet, they must have got plugged or something.

RaDaRkInG

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Did you happen to notice that the NY Giants are ranked one behind us on offense and defense. We are #10 and they are #11 on defense and we are #7 and they are #8 on offense.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like Saban is picking up where he left off at LSU in regards to defense!

Wow!

Domeination

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, that surprises me. Payton and Gibbs can't be given enough credit for the great job they've done improving the D so quickly. I never thought we'd be sitting at #10 in fewest yards allowed midway this season. I figured we were another year away from a respectable D. Obviously, we're still vulnerable on the deep ball, and our run D is not always consistent, but watching the defense this season compared to the last few under Haslett and Venturi is like watching a whole different team. This shows what good coaching coupled with realistic talent evaluation can do.

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
#4 in the NFC
On offense the Saints are 7th in the NFL and 4th in the NFC. Pretty solid all the way around.

RgnKjnDroid

Very Banned
Reaction score
Teams that are ranked in the Top 10 in both Offense and Defense typically do well in the playoffs, no?

Hope they can keep this up while improving the rushing rankings on both sides of the ball a bit.

BTW: is there a program that can check the interweb ;) for errors?

Atom Palmer

Reaction score
I'm shocked that we are tenth in PAPG with 19.9

Under 20 points!!! The way guys talk about Simneauo , thomas and mckenzie on this board I though we were dead last

Nevimeister

I was there!
Reaction score
Don't want to burst anyone's bubble as it's a great achievement and all but the Arizona Cardinals finished in the top 10 of both categories last year, with I believe the #1 offense

OP
BigSlick

BigSlick

Unit 3000-21 is warming.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Don't want to burst anyone's bubble as it's a great achievement and all but the Arizona Cardinals finished in the top 10 of both categories last year, with I believe the #1 offense
They also finished at 5-11? The SAINTS would have to go on quite the losing streak to finish with eleven loses. Like time-travellingly bad.

cajunkid

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Other people rate us bad lets rate ourselves. I say we are #3 offense & #5 on Defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom