do they still have the saintsreport radio show?? (1 Viewer)

DreadedWarrior

Dreams do come true!!!!!!
Reaction score
could someone please let me know if andrus and billy still do the show and what time and day?thanks

Billy Rickman is back on 1420 AM at 2 in the afternoons, just before Jay Walker. As of last Tuesday, he was trying to rework a way to get Saints report back on Tuesdays. Last Tuesday he had on a sports reporter from Mississippi who covers the Saints, and it was a very informative show. I cant remember the guy's name, but he really seemed to know his stuff. I do miss the old Saints report show with Dan in Lafayette and CajunSaint, and I hope Billy will be able to put together something as informative and entertaining as that group used to be.

Last edited:
Billy Rickman is back on 1420 AM at 2 in the afternoons, just before Jay Walker. As of last Tuesday, he was trying to rework a way to get Saints report back on Tuesdays. Last Tuesday he had on a sports reporter from Mississippi who covers the Saints, and it was a very informative show. I cant remember the guy's name, but he really seemed to know his stuff. I do miss the old Saints report show with Dan in Lafayette and CajunSaint, and I hope Billy will be able to put together something as informative and entertaining as that group used to be.

I havent spoken with bil lately, but knowing Bil it will pick up right around draft time. Unfortunately for me, I cant do much til April because of work. But I do plan on getting back with Bil at around that time.

Have no fear, Bil knows that his listeners love the Saintsreport show and it will be back on soon.

Well if he is so informative, why havent YOU taken the liberty of posting his thoughts? COME ON MAN, we over here dying for Saints news and you keeping it all to yourself!!!!

its your duty as a SR.com member to bring back information to the hive!!

Sorry meily, but with my new fiance and wedding plans to make, I just dont have the time, lol...........and for crogers1224, yes it is a sports show, 1420 AM KPEL is a 24 hour sports station..........also is great to hear from you CajunSaint, I was hoping Bil would make some effort to bring the old gang back together, I enjoyed hangin out with y'all on draft day last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom