Do u eat/drink more during nailbiter? (1 Viewer)

I usually have 1 Abita during the game. Yesterday, I almost decided to have another one.

Definitely can't eat.

Mixed 3 cocktails yesterday, all pretty stiff: a Martini, an Aviation, and an Old Pal. The Old Pal seemed to turn things around in the third.

Often like to start the early games with a couple Ramos Gin Fizzes.

Once the game is over, I'm usually starving from drinking and not eating all day.

Started drinking around 12 or so while I was whipping up the gumbo. Casually drank through the first have of the game and then the more we started coming back, the faster I would drink. Not on purpose or anything, it just happened. Then went out to the Airport and drank until about 11:30. All in all about a case or so. Needless to say, I wasnt to sharp today.

I drank much faster than usual and smoked quite a bit more. Thank God they came back or I might have ended up in a bad place.

The opposite, I have no appetite during nailbiters! I just feel sick!

My crown and cokes were getting stronger as the game progressed, I think I finished with four. I usually just have one or two, but I burned through that in the first quarter.

I tend to eat more to keep from biting my nails, as I don't have all that much nail to begin with form years of nervous habit. I killed half a pork roast, a ton of baked macaroni and a half a pan of brownies by the time all was said and done

My stomach can't take any kind of food or drink during a game. I'm just too nervous.

I cant eat at all on gameday, but i spend a small fortune on Guinness. That stuff goes down like water when i'm nervous.

fingernails ! Ha

I paced too much to eat or drink.

I just did what you're supposed to do during 'nailbiters'...

I bit my fingernails. :scared:

If the game hadn't turned around when it did, I might have started on
the TOENAILS !!! Yes, I know, disgusting

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom