do we bring Adrian Arrington back to training camp? (1 Viewer)

I honestly don't think we do. We'll have Toon, Jarred Fayson, Andy Tanner, and Chris Givens (who was a stud last TC) back from injury in camp in addition to Morgan and Saalim Hakim.

He's too injury prone.

I think we have enough young prospects in the ones you mentioned...we don't need to bring Arrington in...we will probably be bring in more UDFA receivers after this years draft. We have speed guys in Hakim and Fays on and possession guys in Tanner and Givens...these are players that can be developed in our offense.

I would rather bring in Steve Breaston. He will sign somewhere for cheap and will ideally look for a team that can put him back on the map.

I'm sure going from the 32nd ranked passing game to the 1st would entice him coming into camp for the vet minimum.

We've got a bunch of young WRs from '12. Last year, they had a change at WR coach, and went w/o SP and Drew for a long stretch. I'd like to see if we can develop them, and having AA back only takes away from their reps.

I think we have enough young prospects in the ones you mentioned...we don't need to bring Arrington in...we will probably be bring in more UDFA receivers after this years draft. We have speed guys in Hakim and Fays on and possession guys in Tanner and Givens...these are players that can be developed in our offense.

I agree. I think we may end up taking a late round WR again this year or as you said, bring in a UDFA or a URFA.

I like the different qualities each guy brings to our receiving corps. Man, I'm already excited for OTA's and camp! :9:

no more retreads, time for a new fresh approach with new talent and better players....this whole team needs youth and eager new prospects....ones that preferaably can stay healthy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom