do we bring Adrian Arrington back to training camp? (1 Viewer)

I honestly don't think we do. We'll have Toon, Jarred Fayson, Andy Tanner, and Chris Givens (who was a stud last TC) back from injury in camp in addition to Morgan and Saalim Hakim.

He's too injury prone.

Fayson signed with the Colts in 2011 if I'm not mistaken.

I honestly don't think we do. We'll have Toon, Jarred Fayson, Andy Tanner, and Chris Givens (who was a stud last TC) back from injury in camp in addition to Morgan and Saalim Hakim.

He's too injury prone.

Yeah Given's did look good and then all of a sudden in the regular season a player by the same name started making big pays for the Rams I almost freaked out!

Pros

He must know the playbook by now ?

Cons

Unhealthy
Very thin, can't see him being much of a blocker
Just too many better candidates
I don't think he has the greatest hands either

Colston, Marques WR 6-4 225 29 7 Hofstra
86 Fayson, Jarred WR 6-0 213 25 1 Illinois
17 Givens, Chris WR 6-2 203 24 R Miami (Ohio)
18 Hakim, Saalim WR 5-11 188 23 R Palomar College
19 Henderson, Devery WR 5-11 200 30 9 Louisiana State
16 Moore, Lance WR 5-9 190 29 7 Toledo
13 Morgan, Joseph WR 6-1 184 24 2 Walsh
87 Parker, Preston WR 6-0 200 26 3 North Alabama
15 Roby, Courtney WR 6-0 189 30 7 Indiana
14 Tanner, Andy WR 6-0 183 24 1 Midwestern State
88 Toon, Nick WR 6-4 218 24 R Wisconsin

Why? I think we've got plenty depth for training camp.

I've been "over" Adrian Arrington for a while now. And for whatever it's worth, I was one of his biggest supporters those first 3 seasons or so, hoping he would eventually break through. At this point, I just don't really see it happening. He's not a burner, ala Joe Morgan........and he's not a great special teams guy, ala Courtney Roby. And even as just a pure pass-catcher, outside of his first couple of preseasons, he hasn't even lit the world on fire in that department either. Like someone else said, he probably knows the playbook inside and out at this point, but other than that I don't really see the upside to bringing him back.

Yeah Given's did look good and then all of a sudden in the regular season a player by the same name started making big pays for the Rams I almost freaked out!

Yeah, hope he still has that hot streak he was on in TC.

And I know right?! LOL. When the second one popped up, I was like "what the ****?!" :hihi:

Add Rod Harper to that mix as well.

I LOL'd. :9:

Time to put AA to rest in camp body/beast catacomb with the likes of Chip Vaugn, Stanley Arnoux, Mike Hass, Romeous, Tennant, and the rest of them.

Time to put AA to rest in camp body/beast catacomb with the likes of Chip Vaugn, Stanley Arnoux, Mike Hass, Romeous, Tennant, and the rest of them.

Funny thing is, Arrington got alot more chances than any of those guys, if I'm not mistaken. Arrington's been around for the 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 training camps. Did any of those other guys hang around for more than 2, maybe 3?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom