Do we Bring in another QB this week? (Mod Edit: Bump of an old thread) (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If Brees is out, it means Taysom is back up and we can’t have him playing special teams, TE and WR. This will change a lot about the offense. Any veterans worth bringing in?

I think we may be overreacting. Let's just allow this to play out and see. As far as TB is concerned, I think he needs the supporting cast to play better as well. Early on when TB was in there the other 10 players were not performing. They seemed to get down and that was the worst thing that could happen for Teddy. Let's see him after he has a time to take snaps and prepare for a game. Hopefully the other players will get behind him and bolster his confidence. It seemed to me that Drew's injury shocked them all. They now will have to play better as a team and take personal responsibility. MT dropped balls, Cook couldn't hold on to balls, and Kamara looked affected as well. That was not TB's fault.

I'd have to imagine they'll bring in a guy to be the #3 QB so that they don't have to keep Taysom in bubble wrap on the sideline. Probably some journeyman veteran. Tom Savage or Brian Hoyer or someone like that. Savage actually makes a lot of sense. That'd be where my money is. It's not going to be anyone fun or exciting.

Not being in NOLA all this week is going to compound personnel problems. Just more headaches to deal with.

I'm sure Colin Kaepernick is going to be mentioned especially in the national media but I'm not sure he's a good fit for Payton's system.
Why not?

If the NFL is going to continue to screw us, then we should sign the 1 player who they do not want in the league. To hell with the NFL, I would sign Keap without hesitation right now. Don’t care if it’s not a popular opinion but I at least would like to make the NFL squirm a bit.

Make this Taysom’s team and cater the playbook to his strengths. Sign Keap as the 3rd QB and he could run the same offense as Taysom if needed. This all depends on if Drew is lost for the season

Last edited:
Cause 8-8 might be good enough to win this sorry ace division.

True, but unless we believe that Taysom/Teddy is Nick Foles in the making, then even if we do make the playoffs, then what?

Why not?

If the NFL is going to continue to screw us, then we should sign the 1 player who they do not want in the league. To hell with the NFL, I would sign Keap without hesitation right now. Don’t care if it’s not a popular opinion but I at least would like to make the NFL squirm a bit.
If this happens will make my life a lot easier I have been on the line anyway of walking away totally from the game I only watch the saints as it is will def clear my Sundays up they bring that flag kneeling piece of crap in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom