Do we have a fourth round pick (1 Viewer)

Cajun Mike

In Da Parish
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
this year? I thought the Vilma trade was for next year's fourth or did I miss something which wouldn't be unusual. :hihi:

Yes!!

Actually we don't but 10 other people will come on here and say "Yes we do" in about 5 minutes and link NFL.com superupdated activity wire.... so I figured i'd get the jump.

We traded a 4th rounder and a compensatory 09 4th that could turn into a 2nd/3rd based on his production ( I believe )

Is there anyone on the team that'd be a good candidate to trade for a 4th if the team decided that is what they wanted to do?

Shanle, Simoneau, Stecker??

Is there anyone on the team that'd be a good candidate to trade for a 4th if the team decided that is what they wanted to do?

Shanle, Simoneau, Stecker??

Darned if I know, but

We can't get a 4th for either Simoneau or Stecker.

We won't trade Shanle for a 4th.

I have no idea who we could trade a 4th for, maybe Stinch, but I want to keep him.

ddd

I guess it's all relevant. We kept an UFA over a 4th rounder at RB so the value that a 4th rounder represents is a question mark. Especially considering that Evans was a 4th.

No doubt, if Vilma returns to his previous form this year's 4th and whatever the conditional 2009 pick updates to would be a bit of a coup right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom