Do we have a "You won't believe this!" thread already? (1 Viewer)

The mug shot. It's too funny that they included a pic of a cat. I hope that it's THE cat but it probably isn't.

Screenshot_20211204-094343.png
george-costanza-was-that-wrong.gif

Yes. Yes, it was wrong, George. And I can't believe I didn't think of his meme myself.

Regarding the old "I fell on ______" excuse, guys, maybe -- MAYBE -- if you're running around the house naked and slip, MAYBE you'll get something lodged. But, look, you're not running around the house naked so you didn't get anything lodged through your Levis or your Dockers and not your Dickies. Even if you're really, really, REALLY clumsy.

They were trying to embellish their lovely lady humps.

More than 40 camels were booted from a Saudi Arabian beauty pageant after getting administered Botox, hormones and other appearance enhancing techniques. This marks the biggest crackdown in the contest’s history.

“The club is keen to halt all acts of tampering and deception in the beautification of camels,” the Saudi Press Agency said of the dromedary disqualification which occurred at the annual Abdulaziz Camel Festival, near Riyadh, where breeders compete for nearly $66 million in prize money, the Washington Post reported. The camels are judged on the shape of their heads, necks, humps, dress and postures — think the camel equivalent of the Westminster dog show.

I'm going to log off the interwebs for a bit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom