Do we have any ‘attitude’ at all on this team? Any intimidating players? (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Just an honest question as I’m a big believer that you need a fiery player on at least one side of the ball. A player with talent and swag, to instill fear in the opposing team. I’m thinking in the lines of Ray Lewis, Mike Singletary, any and all of the dome patrol etc.

I cannot think of even one on our current roster?
And do you all think it matters?

Michael Thomas and Cameron Jordan both fit this mold.

I can see MT but I don’t think Jordan does. He’s very cerebral, and laid back. He can dominate and is a stud, but he’s a choir boy imo.

And I’m sure many will disagree with me and think that doesn’t matter. I believe our team is hypoglycemic and needs a cracker.

Demario Davis

He and MT by far are the closest we have imo. Still don’t think either instill fear on a Ray Lewis level.

Guess I’d like to see us draft someone in the mold of a Rickey Jackson, Vaughan Johnson type. Ronnie Lott, Steve Atwater Shockey etc. A player that is literally feared.

The team as a whole needs more swag. Yes Demario brings it , MT gonna be flexing, but there aren't enough "igniters" pump me up players and it shows. Ingram was one. Half the team looked like it was sleep walking well into the 3rd quarter in a playoff game at home of all places. So yeah it's an issue

The team as a whole needs more swag. Yes Demario brings it , MT gonna be flexing, but there aren't enough "igniters" pump me up players and it shows. Ingram was one. Half the team looked like it was sleep walking well into the 3rd quarter in a playoff game of all places. So yeah it's an issue
This! I’m so glad I’m not the only one who sees it this way. I want some nasty, especially on D.

Yep.
Great question.

I’d say there are a definite

MT
DD
CJ

And I think Vonn Bell has it too.

We have a lot of laid back chill guys who are great......and certainly important to team chemistry and winning......but a few psycho intense guys are good too.

I agree with those 4.

I'd also add Taysom Hill. He is a spark plug player.

This! I’m so glad I’m not the only one who sees it this way. I want some nasty, especially on D.
I totally get what you're saying and I agree. As you said, like a Ray Lewis. Or a Clay Matthews in his heyday. Or a Jared Allen. Or a Troy Palamalau. Or a Luke Kuechly. Or a J.J. Watt.

We've had some great players of late; but it's been a LONG while since we've had that ONE guy that's like the whole identity of a defense (probably Dome Patrol long while).

Last edited:

exactly. How ironic that the one that some would make fun of for tears is probably the one you are most likely to get alligator arms with him back on the field.

Image result for cj gardner johnson hit gif

Just an honest question as I’m a big believer that you need a fiery player on at least one side of the ball. A player with talent and swag, to instill fear in the opposing team. I’m thinking in the lines of Ray Lewis, Mike Singletary, any and all of the dome patrol etc.

I cannot think of even one on our current roster?
And do you all think it matters?
Michael Thomas has plenty of attitude. CB's hate him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom