Do We Play All Out for 4 Quarters versus the Falcons (1 Viewer)

Do We Play All Out for 4 Quarters versus the Falcons?

• All Out- All Game

Votes: 121 86.4%
  • Let Brees yet the 5,000 yds then Pull Him

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • After Brees gets 5,000, pull other key Starters for Safety

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
Combine the two and there's a hell of a lot to play for in this game.

I don't even think the original question needed to be asked. :idunno:

We need to DESTROY them, no matter the game, the date, the record, the playoff situation, the draft... just destroy.

Nobody is sitting unless the game is out of hand on either side the spectrum....you can expect a hard fought game on both sides till the whistle blows. Chamo must be new to this but if you think the saints have no chance in this game your gonna learn real quick. You best believe your gonna get a war come Sunday

Any time you can take a home playoff game from a hated division foe you do it come hell or high water. If we can't win we can make them feel like they won't want to play for two weeks by physically abusing them.

i couldn't agree with you more. But has brees ever been 38 years old before and the franchise is looking at a major rebuild if brees suffers a career debilitating injury?

i personally am torn on this one.

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuussssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your mouth.

Play all out...the outcome won't change. ..you all know the Saints are not winning this game. .take your homer glasses off..and see reality. ...Falcons win...

Normally i have no problem with opposing fans discussing an upcoming game but this is well past that. It is a Falcon fan troll post if i ever saw one. Please ban this guy mods!

Is this even a question? to take away the clowns 2nd seed and dropping then to 5th then they would have to go play greenbay in Lambeau this is a all out game drew and Sean want this one bad I hope we beat the brakes off of them

Atlanta's pain is my happiness! All out!

This reminds me of the old "Aints fans" who saw each game vs the Falcons as their Superbowl. Lets say for arguments sake that you keep Brees in - the Saints beat the Falcons but Brees ends up with a serious injury. Would you still want to win that "superbowl" of yours? Would it be worth it?

While Brees will get his 5k

I think MI needs 60 for 1000, MT needs 19 for 1000 - both should be doable

Snead needs 183 which will be tough , even if fed since he isn't known to break away but seeing it happen would be fun and a good way to get back to the " non-loosing" season and make sure another team has sole possession of last in the division

While Brees will get his 5k

I couldn't agree with you more. But has Brees ever been 38 years old before and the franchise is looking at a major rebuild if Brees suffers a career debilitating injury?

I personally am torn on this one.

Well, sack up and un-tear yourself, Nancy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b5-iJUuPWis" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't think Drew (or Sean for that matter) cares about 5,000 as much as he might care about winning another passing title. Being #1 for the season is probably more meaningful, especially if 5,000 comes along with it. But getting 5,000 and not leading the season is a hollow milestone IMO.

He needs to play the whole game or at least put up a solid day before coming off. I doubt he's got any interest in coming off though.

I can't believe there are some who are against, or on the fence regarding, playing this game out.

You can't ASK for a better live-round practice situation than the one they are about to get. Facing a team that is playing their last regular season home game in the Georgia Dome.....AND a team that hates the Saints.....AND a team that wants a first round bye. These are the types of major adversities that good or great teams have to face when they are winning many of their games. At one time, the Saints were efficient at winning those very types of games. However, their roster has changed so much over the last few seasons that many of their current players are still learning how to win those particular games. Experience is the best teacher.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom