Do We Play All Out for 4 Quarters versus the Falcons (1 Viewer)

Do We Play All Out for 4 Quarters versus the Falcons?

• All Out- All Game

Votes: 121 86.4%
  • Let Brees yet the 5,000 yds then Pull Him

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • After Brees gets 5,000, pull other key Starters for Safety

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
Other posters have recommended playing Brees till he gets his 5,000 yds then pulling him. Do we consider that? Do we consider that with other key starters to try and avoid injury.

This is not about draft position. This is about safety of key players for next year, imvho.

Has payton ever pulled Brees ? not that I can recall.

I couldn't agree with you more. But has Brees ever been 38 years old before and the franchise is looking at a major rebuild if Brees suffers a career debilitating injury?

I personally am torn on this one.

Has payton ever pulled Brees ? not that I can recall.

I remember watching the final game of the 2006 season at the Superdome and Brees only played a quarter or so. Game was against Carolina and nothing on the line for either team.

Why does this keep being brought up? You all know that Payton is not going to sit Brees unless we have a four touchdown lead with under four minutes remaining. Except for the last game of 2009, Payton has put his best team on the field every minute of every game.

It doesn't matter who the opponent is or what is at stake. As Herm Edwards said "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!". Anyone coach or player that doesn't should be fired or released.

Play all out...the outcome won't change. ..you all know the Saints are not winning this game. .take your homer glasses off..and see reality. ...Falcons win...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom