Do we put Lattimore on Kittle? (1 Viewer)

How would you defend Kittle

• Lattimore

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • Like a straight up TE (with linebackers and safeties)

Votes: 94 67.1%
  • Apple with safety help

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 15 10.7%

• Total voters
I'm thinking Davis with bracket coverage also. I hope I get the 49ers @ Ravens coverage. I'm real interested to watch how the Ravens cover him.

dang, I lose sight that we got this week’s win out of the way and we can watch what happens when 9ers play team with a winning record

Last edited:
IMHO I think Bell has to be the guy. A former corner that can run with him and has some physical game. I think that we will still need to get him safety help.

If I’m not mistaken I think Baltimore had a corner on kettle. I think they had Peters coving him some. I don’t know how often. But he was for a while.

it seemed to work out ok. So y not put Lattimore on him.

PJ on Kittle, Lattimore on Sanders, Apple outside, and CJGJ in the nickel. LBs will be needed to stop the 9ers tun game.

DD will man up on kittle. Other LBers will hve to step it up and stop the run.

I'm thinking Davis with bracket coverage also. I hope I get the 49ers @ Ravens coverage. I'm real interested to watch how the Ravens cover him.

Alright Biloxi... after Sunday, what do you think now?

Baltimore did exactly that with Peters.

well, if they got away with it using Peters, I damn sure would not use Lat. that’s a waste! Peters is a dumpster fire
I've just edited my post, but to emphasise again, Kittle ended the day with 2 for 17 total. And Peters has been absolute money for the Ravens. Sorry to mess with a popular narrative.

We don't know the be all and end all of NFL defense around here, Baltimore had a great plan to limit him in the passing game.

They have a worse receiving core than us ?

I’d put Latt and apple on an island with their receivers ..and let CJGJ with Vonn keep an on Kittle. Demario should have his eye on the RBs at all times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom