Question Do we think Sean Payton was holding us back? (3 Viewers)

By all means, tell us how that creative, universally praised offensive mind did NOT neglect building our offense towards the end of his career?

I swear, some of you think that every person that has wore Black and Gold should be free from criticism

Yeah, he absolutely planned for all of those starters to get injured...

I know it's fashionable to bring down every rich white male you can these days, but man... SP is one of us. He brought us out of Katrina, our first Superbowl victory, brought us Drew and Reggie and MI and AK. Forever memories. Fought the man himself in Goodell. Change how the country views Nola in sports. You need to read his book and remind yourself. I'll forever have his back.

By all means, tell us how that creative, universally praised offensive mind did NOT neglect building our offense towards the end of his career?

I swear, some of you think that every person that has worn Black and Gold should be free from criticism.
FIFY

People should not be free from substantive criticism. Waiting for you to provide it.

I swear, some of you think that every person that has wore Black and Gold should be free from criticism

Yea Payton was a bum, you probably cried for years how we had the worst D in the league wasting Drews best years too.

Your take is outrageous, there’s players you have, players you could have and players you can’t afford and a salary cap.

The fact that you actually think Payton held us back, (2017-2020 top 3 winningest team in league) in his latter years, is literally deserving of not just a clown on here but a clown tattoo this take is so bad it should be permanently etched in history.

FIFY

People should not be free from substantive criticism. Waiting for you to provide it.
Lack of WR talent in recent years. Being stubborn with playcalling. Wanting a Seattle style defense and accumulating the wrong talent to get it. Getting in the commish’s doghouse many times (Goodell clown shirt in press conferences).

SP is an elite coach, but he did hold us back in some areas. I love the man, but I will critique him when I deem it necessary. It’s fine, no one is perfect

Yea Payton was a bum, you probably cried for years how we had the worst D in the league wasting Drews best years too.

Your take is outrageous, there’s players you have, players you could have and players you can’t afford and a salary cap.

The fact that you actually think Payton held us back, (2017-2020 top 3 winningest team in league) in his latter years, is literally deserving of not just a clown on here but a clown tattoo this take is so bad it should be permanently etched in history.
Salary cap?!?! What did DA and ML just prove this off-season alone? That the salary cap is a sham and can severely be manipulated, a million ways to Sunday. SP knew that as well.

Would we have signed these players if he was still the coach? Im seeing a lot of people on twitter sayin, he made have been holding us back.
You don't really believe that huh?? So far it's been a Good Draft and even better FA off season with the signings and I know y'all excited and pumped about the upcoming season but let's not forget what we were before Sp got here. So no he wasn't holding the team back.

Lack of WR talent in recent years. Being stubborn with playcalling. Wanting a Seattle style defense and accumulating the wrong talent to get it. Getting in the commish’s doghouse many times (Goodell clown shirt in press conferences).

SP is an elite coach, but he did hold us back in some areas. I love the man, but I will critique him when I deem it necessary. It’s fine, no one is perfect

His playcalling brought us more success than any coach in franchise history. The defense the last few years has been very good to great. We are in the position we're in because of his coaching. Keep trying to demonstrate how he "held the Saints back."

I don't know...I give him the benefit of the doubt. Brought us 4 nfc south champion. Holding is back is too strong to say about him. But he did made mistakes that maybe prevented us of getting a few more title.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom