Do We Want Vanderjagt? (1 Viewer)

Absolutely not. He's not clutch and he refuses to kickoff. He's a jerk.

If he's not good enough for Payton's mentor, what makes you think Payton would want him?

A resounding no. He's a headcase.

I don't want an average kicker(as of late) who thinks he is a superstar or something. Plus he can't make the clutch kick. Im happy with our Carney/Cundiff combination.

Would he be better than Billy at kickoffs until he can get his accurace back?

vanderjagt doesnt like kicking off. and even if hes a stronger kicker, and historically more accurate, he buckles under pressure.

teach weatherford to kick off. hes punting nearly as well as berger was, and berger was probowl quality.

then again, bergers groin injury was due to kickoffs......

I read every post. Looks like it's anonymous!!!

I read every post. Looks like it's anonymous!!!

If this is a play on words then well done, but if not.

a-non-y-mous  / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-non-uh-muhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1. without any name acknowledged, as that of author, contributor, or the like: an anonymous letter to the editor; an anonymous donation.
2. of unknown name; whose name is withheld: an anonymous author.
3. lacking individuality, unique character, or distinction: an endless row of drab, anonymous houses.

either way that's good stuff right there

Absolutely NOT!!!!!!!!

He is going down the same path as Chip Widemiller, er, Lomiller. Lomiller was once a very good kicker, but he was cut by the Redskins for being inconsistent. He came to the Saints and was awful. Then he blamed the Saints once he was cut.

No way, he would be a liability. He war ran out of Indianapolis & should be well on his way out of Dallas soon. I seen some of the misses he had this season & they were well kickable. He must be crapping himself everytime he has to kick now. He just about scored a field goal against Tampa last Thursday night. Keep Carney as you can at least trust him.

I'd rather take Morten Andersen back. I'm not a big Carney fan but just about the worst option in the league is Vanderjagt. Good news for the Saints is the Cowboys actually take quite a cap hit for cutting him

PeeWeeDONOTWANT.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom