Do what the packers did...... (1 Viewer)

Why is that some of you put five periods between sentences.....Is this something you set your computer to do, or are you actually hitting the key five times.....And is it just me, or does this practice correlate with some annoying posts....I could go on and on.......and on.......and.....on.....

You're kidding right. Has Dom Capers did ANYTHING with the Packers defense? 2009 playoffs, they broke a record for most yards and points allowed on defense in franchise playoff history. 2011, they broke another record, worst defensive statistics in franchise history, and one of the worst defenses in NFL history. Oh I forgot, also first 15-1 team in NFL history to not even reach the NFC Championship. 2012, they managed to top their 2009 playoff game against Arizona when they allowed even more yardage than that game and broke the record again for most yards ever surrendered on defense in franchise history.

Yeah the Packers are geniuses. Clay Matthews even said it takes 2 or 3 years to get good on defense in the NFL, which is funny cause they draft their entire defense, and you see just how great they are. Half the time their secondary looks just as clueless if not more clueless than ours when they give up huge play after huge play. Not to mention, they give a huge contract to AJ Hawk to do what exactly? Who is this guy again? What does he do on defense?

If we do like the Packers, we'll continue to be ranked dead last on defense. Just like 2009, they were ranked high, and got torn to pieces in the playoffs. That happened again, they weren't as awful this year as they were in 2011 but they surely got absolutely destroyed by the Niners offense. Beating GB is pretty simple if you can shut down Rodgers. The Giants did it, and while everyone was in denial the 15-1 juggernaut got manhandled like that, it wasn't a shock to me. When they don't have their offense to bail out their defense, you get the result of the game in Candlestick Park.

Capers defense has only been good one season in GB, the year they won the Super Bowl. He's probably going to be fired from there in a few years, because that defense is only going to continue to regress as Woodson gets older. They are not going to another Super Bowl I don't care how good Rodgers is.

I say "We do not need to copy any one but our long time ago Defense when the dome Patrol used to scare the best offensive teams and cause nightmares to offensive coordinators".

I know you do not have the talent yet but you got to start buidling having the vision to be just like them.

Of all defenses to pick, the Packers bro? Rumor has it this may be Caper's last year unless drastic improvement occurs, that sound like your role model defense?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom