Do y'all agree with this take on Ceedy? (2 Viewers)

It depends on what you can get. I’m of the belief that everyone has a price. CGJ is no different. There is a non-0% probability that CGJ goes off the rails after a big contract. Junior Galette and Michael Thomas both had considerable red flags that people chose to overlook, with some Saints fans roasting people that voiced concerns. This is no different. Taylor is also as advertised. Lattimore and Adebo aren’t going anywhere. You don’t draft a CB in the 2nd round…him pan out…a keep him as a #4-5 CB. That’s a horrible use of resources.

Mike Thomas and Junior Galette don't belong in the same sentence in terms of red flags. That's kind of absurd.

giphy.webp

If you scroll into the comment sections of the tweet, Andrew mentions that Ceedy gives off Junior Gallette vibes. I understand the concern, but that could rise up with any player IMO.

Junior Gillette was breaking team rules and was a cancer in the locker room. I haven’t heard anything like this coming from anyone connected with him, his teammates, or the Saints organization.

It depends on what you can get. I’m of the belief that everyone has a price. CGJ is no different. There is a non-0% probability that CGJ goes off the rails after a big contract. Junior Galette and Michael Thomas both had considerable red flags that people chose to overlook, with some Saints fans roasting people that voiced concerns. This is no different. Taylor is also as advertised. Lattimore and Adebo aren’t going anywhere. You don’t draft a CB in the 2nd round…him pan out…a keep him as a #4-5 CB. That’s a horrible use of resources.
What kind of red flags did MT display when it came to his contract? I don’t remember the guy holding out for negotiations.

I usually like what Juge writes...but I totally disagree with him on this.

Ceedy has intangibles that brings a different attitude to this defense when he's on the field.

What kind of red flags did MT display when it came to his contract? I don’t remember the guy holding out for negotiations.

He never displayed red flags, that poster lives in a different reality in when it comes to MT for some reason. He signed his huge deal, then went on to break records, unfortunately followed by the 2020 ankle injury which turned into a mess because he rushed back before he was ready for Drews last ride.

Please explain how MT went off the rails?

A high ankle sprain is not a 2 year injury. This isn’t the 1940s.

And you don't know MT's medical.

MT had TWO surgery on his ankle. He had ligaments torn off the bone that never healed right.

He was damned if he do; damn if he didn't

He thought he could rehab, but it didn't take.
He went to surgery and that didn't take either.

This wasn't just a high ankle sprain. The surgery he got was pretty extensive.

He was gonna miss last season regardless, but he still played in Drew's last game in 2021 of January on one leg and had to be helped off the field.

Let it go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom