Do yall think i should start our defense on my fantasy league. (1 Viewer)

hardheadjungle

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
We play the rams, who is starting a rookie, they offense ranks at the bottom of the league, so tell me what yall think , who dat

Based on matchup. Yes.

I played the Lions last week despite having the Panthers D and got 20 points out of them because they were playing the Jaguars. The Rams are another offensive team that is just plain bad in areas. Worth a play

I would pass.

Not that we havent been playing better on defense (we have) and not that the Rams aren't terrible (they are) but:

1) The Rams have our number, and I suspect GW will have a way to knock Drew around, turning it into a low scoring streetfight (remember Charles Brown?) and, more importantly;

2) You can bank on Goff catching fire and getting his first win against us. It's what we do. Think Tim Couch, RGIII, Ryan Lindley (or whoever that undrafted rookie for ARI was that beat us).

It is known.

If it makes you feel any better I might pick them up in my league. Next year I may actually stream defenses.

Edit. I'm definitely using them. Panthers play Oakland @ Oakland without Kuechly and a passrush that looks better at home than away against a QB with good pocket presence/ability to escape and weapons on the outside.

Even if we get a heavy dose of Gurley , i dont think he can do it against us by himself, we are pretty good against the run. If im correct. Our defense hasnt given up a 100 yard rusher yet.

Even if we get a heavy dose of Gurley , i dont think he can do it against us by himself, we are pretty good against the run. If im correct. Our defense hasnt given up a 100 yard rusher yet.

Someone missed the Atlanta game. They had something like 150 yards with a 10 ypc average.

Checking all the games, that was the only individual over 100, although a few teams ran for over 100 yards as a group.

Ok , only one game out of 10 , seahawks gave up their first 100 yard rusher to us. Im jus saying our run defense is better then previous years.

If it makes you feel any better I might pick them up in my league. Next year I may actually stream defenses.

Edit. I'm definitely using them. Panthers play Oakland @ Oakland without Kuechly and a passrush that looks better at home than away against a QB with good pocket presence/ability to escape and weapons on the outside.

That is my strategy, in years past I have done well with Broncos and the Eagles when special teams get hot. This year I look for the defenses that are playing the Bear, Browns or Jags. . I did well last week with the Giants playing the Bears. This week the Giants pay the Browns, so i'll keep them over the Saints DST. We just don't finish teams and we don't get enough turnovers to warrant their use.

I see a lot of people picking them up for this coming week. I might get them as well. I am 2-9 this season so I am probably not the best person to listen to.

I've been playing them for the last 5 weeks. Doing well for me

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The obvious downside is the relative lack of turnovers and the obvious absence of a chance to get KR/PR for touchdowns

I'm starting them in my league dude. It's a no brainer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom