Do ya'll think we are the... (2 Viewers)

well -- our defense is getting turnovers -- and they seem to get strong with their backs against the wall == but I still think we have a lot of imrpovement to go beore I start thinking supe bowl -- the offense is scary good though

I think we are terrible and we are just getting lucky.... whistle... nothing to worry about here... just keep moving along... no need to watch tape just remember to bring the blitz

The Saints are the best. Offense is getting even better with a better running game and good tight end play. Plus the Defense will get better and better.

Let me put down my WhoDat Koolaid (yea, I'm a little drunk with it right now) and try to be the sober one in the room.

It's week 2 folks. Yes, we look good so far, but it's a LONG season. Let's see what happens in a few more weeks. At least get to week 5?

Minn and NYG actually look pretty good too. The Giants biggest question seems to have been answered. Mario and company seem to be playing well in Plaxico's absence. That'll make the NFC interesting.

OK, back to being drunk with da Koolaid.

little early to start measuring for the rings dont ya' think?

Ravens are the best team in football.

they are looking alright as of now, no doubt, but again its real early to make any type of legit call on these teams. week 5 or so is when you'll get a good inclination on what type of teams they are.. then you always stil could get those dreaded injuries.. Its a long season, get some popcorn(sorry t.O) and stay tuned

The Giants are going to get most of the "best NFC team" love until they lose.

I've watched both their games though and I think we are better. The Redskins are bad, barely beating the Rams (yes the worst team in the NFL is not the Lions this year). The Giants won but played them close all game. Then the Giants go to Cowboys stadium and nearly lose minus a classic Romo INT, which was just an aweful gimmie. Their D gave up 251 yards on the ground.

Much like the Notre Dame vs. Michigan game, I don't think the Giants and Cowboys playing close makes them good teams. It just makes it a good game.

I think, right now, we are at the top. That's right now. Every week we have to bring it and show everyone that we are a legitimate contender.
We'll have to see how we do if Bell is out. He was a big part of our success.

Let me put down my WhoDat Koolaid (yea, I'm a little drunk with it right now) and try to be the sober one in the room.

It's week 2 folks. Yes, we look good so far, but it's a LONG season. Let's see what happens in a few more weeks. At least get to week 5?

Minn and NYG actually look pretty good too. The Giants biggest question seems to have been answered. Mario and company seem to be playing well in Plaxico's absence. That'll make the NFC interesting.

OK, back to being drunk with da Koolaid.

Well said...with or without the koolaid lol. You guys look good so far, but it's making it over the stretch that counts. Last season, Eagles were certainly NOT the team anyone pictured playing in the NFCCG...we sucked by mid-season and benched McNabb!

Also, Giants are suffering from a lot of injuries on defense...they boasted about the pain they were going to serve up and the sacks....ha Romo wasn't sacked once! At this point, all 4 teams in NFCE have hellishly talented teams but major questions.

As Sheldon Brown said postgame...."you're never as good as you think and you're never as bad as you think." Just don't get too far ahead of yourselves....take it one week at a time.

So far, after 2 weeks have folded, we are the best team in the NFL.

Its not hard being the best,,, but its hard maintaining it.

This is OUR year :)

i like that we're being consistent. lets keep it up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom