Do yall think (1 Viewer)

JDTM

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If Reggie wa sin the S.E.C he would not have had such great College career?

I think these Reggie reaching threads are getting old. Perhaps the mods can sticky a Reggie Haters thread and let the haters post in there.

How do you get that I am hatting on him off of what I just said? It doesn't look like a H.T Winner and I was just wondering of others opinions. Excuss me, know more about Reggie from me.

Look I didn't like Reggie while at USC cause of USC and the hype. I said he would have a hard time once he get's to the NFL and he is by most people's thoughts. However he is really not having a troubling time at all cause he is doing what the coaches are asking him to do. This kid is incredible...he could take the T.O. route and as far as I know he has not even thought about it. This kid is having one hell of a year for this team cause he is being a team player. Something to many people on this board forget about.

Now as far as your question, yes he would have had the same type of career or heck it might have been better. The player's in the SEC are close to the caliber of player's Reggie is and that would have made him even better. Think of him running the ball at Auburn the year they went undefeated with Brown and Williames, think of him running the ball at LSU the year they won it all and you should have your answe.

The question you sould ask yourself is would the SAINTS be 6-2 right now without Reggie.

I think Reggie would have been just as dominant in the SEC and i'm a big SEC fan. It's just a very different game in the NFL. Defenses just aren'tgonna let him squirt around the corner for a huge gain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom