Do you believe food shortages are coming? (1 Viewer)

LonghornSaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Survival of the fittest starts to kick in. It sounds harsh, but that is what happens when there are not means of helping sustain infants that cannot subsist on breast milk alone.
I don't think I would have a problem subsisting on fresh breast milk alone...

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Survival of the fittest starts to kick in. It sounds harsh, but that is what happens when there are not means of helping sustain infants that cannot subsist on breast milk alone.
I’m assuming you’re being hyperbolic, but just in case

‘Survival of the fittest’ - in Darwin’s theory - means elements of a species survived bc it had genetic material that allowed it to adapt to a changing environment over 100s/1000s of generations
It certainly does not mean that the most privileged win. Of course we all know that the privileged do win most of the time, but it’s certainly not because they’re ‘fittest’

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m assuming you’re being hyperbolic, but just in case

‘Survival of the fittest’ - in Darwin’s theory - means elements of a species survived bc it had genetic material that allowed it to adapt to a changing environment over 100s/1000s of generations
It certainly does not mean that the most privileged win. Of course we all know that the privileged do win most of the time, but it’s certainly not because they’re ‘fittest’
Sometimes it's survival of the richest. Not always, but yeah.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom