Do you believe food shortages are coming? (1 Viewer)

Americans can't buy formula made outside the US (well it's very difficult), so it doesn't matter what the largest manufactures in the world are... we can't get formula from them.

The original claim is true... the vast, vast, vast majority of all baby formula bought in the US comes from only 3 manufacturers.
Thank you
(I almost had to apologize)

I know a lot of people that are starting/expanding their gardens. I also caught wind, many are planning to can the surplus just in case this drags on.

I saw on twitter that there was a major cocaine bust at one formula factory and another was using unsanitary machines and it caused a poisoning outbreak.

Last edited:
Egg Roll House will still have food

SRruDPlh.jpg

BTW, infant formulas ingredients are just as complicated.

Ingredients​

Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate). Contains milk and soy ingredients
Holy list of ingredients, Bat Man! Is any of that actually "food"?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom